Hi,

I'd like to remove some environment variables from config_office/set_soenv.in for SRC680 source tree:
        XPVERSION
        GVERDIR
        TF_PACKAGES
        TF_FILEURL
        TF_CFGDATA
        TF_SVDATA
        TF_SDBAPI
        TF_UCB
        STAR_RESOURCEPATH
        STAR_REGISTRY
All those variables are not in use any more by our current code base.
My question now is: does someone rely on any of them for whatever purpose? As I said, they are obsolete for building OOo. I just do not know what people are using for their own purposes. So, if you need any of the variables listed above, please give me a note. If not I am going to remove them on CWS rt24 probably next week.

Rüdiger