Hi,

STAR_RESOURCEPATH is used to set an alternative directory where to find resource files (other than <dirname libtl680*>/resources . If this is not necessary for thebuild environment anymore (which AFAIK was the original customer), is anyone else using it ? Or could I remove it form ResMgr ?

Kind regards, pl

Rüdiger Timm wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to remove some environment variables from
config_office/set_soenv.in for SRC680 source tree:
    XPVERSION
    GVERDIR
    TF_PACKAGES
    TF_FILEURL
    TF_CFGDATA
    TF_SVDATA
    TF_SDBAPI
    TF_UCB
    STAR_RESOURCEPATH
    STAR_REGISTRY
All those variables are not in use any more by our current code base.
  My question now is: does someone rely on any of them for whatever
purpose? As I said, they are obsolete for building OOo. I just do not
know what people are using for their own purposes. So, if you need any
of the variables listed above, please give me a note. If not I am going
to remove them on CWS rt24 probably next week.

Rüdiger

If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day;
if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
     -- Author unknown