Joachim,

this is a total mess. I've got now three additional machine (older W2000 and one brand new XP installation) to get the software to work and on none of these machine did the software work. On one W2000 machine I've found an old OO 1.1.4 installation (which was not able to uninstall itself) and manually deleting lots of OpenOffice regitry
entries I managed to get my 2.3.0 OO to run with my software.

The other W2000 machine is still not working and the XP-SP2 machine, I do not know - this is a total unstable way
to do programming with .NET and OpenOffice.

The only reliable way to get it all working is to start my application within the OO program directory (which is not a nice
idea).

Pretty bad ...