Hi there,

building DEV300_m16 th following error happens wile making hyphenimp.obj

/build/openoffice/DEV300_m16/lingucomponent/source/hyphenator/altlinuxhyph/hyphen/hyphenimp.cxx /build/openoffice/DEV300_m16/lingucomponent/source/hyphenator/altlinuxhyph/hyphen/hyphenimp.cxx:48:20: error: hyphen.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio [=="No such file or directory"]

This is because libhnj has been removed from /lingucomponent/source/hyphenator/altlinuxhyph

Should we compile now --with-system-altlinuxhyph ? IIRC this an other switches related to lingucomponent (like --with-system-hunspell ) didn't work the last time I tried causing linking problems...

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.