Thorsten Behrens-3 wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 01:49:14AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I have checked the Clip regions and there is no problem there.The clip
>> region for the dest drawable seems set correctly.
>>
>> Next,as you said I tried with slides containing "two small bitmaps" and
>> the
>> animated text and have noticed only a small but important observation. I
>> noticed that in this case on fullscreen the first slide comes up(ie.Only
>> the
>> bitmap as expected) and on a click(ie any user event) the slide is shown
>> completely along with the text.The last time when I had the whole screen
>> covered in a bitmap and animated text, the first slide did not show up
>> the
>> slide on Fullscreen and required a click to show the bitmap and the text.
>>
> Weird. Some limit in bitmap sizes? I strongly suggest you to publish
> your code, so that others can review/debug it, this here starts to become
> wild guessing...
>
> Cheers,
>
> -- Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

Well, I later discovered that the slide contained some animation(ie.fly in
black kind of custom animation) and on removing it the slide is shown. So
the sizes dint matter really. I think there is something going wrong in our
rendering of the cached bitmaps as till that step the data seems to be
showing in the buffer. The Slideshow working on F5 and post PgDwn is also
not very clear so debugging is becoming a problem.
If u can give us any hints it would be great! :)

Regards,

Karl

Regards,
Karl