Hi all,

Thanks for your outstanding work on this product.  I am not a developer
so I contribute through the Community Distribution project.  I am really
excited about the feature list for 3.0.  The integration of Thunderbird
and Lightning is a great idea.  I remember the address list etc in Star
Office 5.2. And while I have been a user of Evolution for many years, I
have been frustrated by the difficulties encountered when trying to sync
my Palm or my wife's Windows Mobile PDAs.  JPilot has always worked well
for me but it lacked the addressbook features of Evolution.  I never did
get going with KDEPim and K-Mail.

It would be fantastic if you could somehow use the code from JPilot to
sync the Thunderbird addressbook with a PDA of any flavour.

That's it, this is the thing that will push my buttons.

Many thanks
Andrew Greig
Community Distributor, OpenOffice.org
Melbourne, Australia