Hi Juergen,

>> Hoping to see your marcos soon~ hehe.
>
> i am not fan of macros and the skeletonmaker can be already used for
> both (declaration and forwarding).
> I think it is no real overhead and changes are not so often.

Which is merely wrong - in case we're talking about API which is
currently being developed. In such a situation, I often come across new
facets of the problem which require the API to be adjusted (yes, this
might be a deficiency of mine - finally, one should be able to first
design properly, and then implement, right? :)

About the "overhead": Feeding skeletonmaker with the type library path
and the like arguments is not really fun. Doing this *every time* is
*definitely* overhead compared to typing DECLARE_XFOO just *once* in the
header.

> I agree
> that it would be or can be smart for the developer but not for people
> who wants to read/understand

Hmm? What's difficult to read about DECLARE_XFOO or FORWARD_XFOO?

> or debug the code later on.

Every decent debugger has a "step into" feature. Applying this to a
FORWARD_XFOO line in the header is not much different from applying it
to an explicit forwarding in the .cxx file.

> Anyway i will think about it ...

This is also what you said last time I brought up this idea/request :)

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -