Hi All,

Which way do you debug OOo? I currently wanted to perform a full build of OOo 2.4 with debug=true, but ran into multiple problems e.g. during packing of the install set under .../instset_native, while there are no problems with the build when I don't set debug=true. Adding debug symbols to certain moduls of OOo would satisfiy my needs. I presume that I just need to install my compiled build, recompile the modules for which I need debug symbols with debug=true and copy the newly created shared libs and executables over the installation. Is that okay or is there any better approach?

Best regards,
Micha