On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:50 PM, tora - Takamichi Akiyama <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  > ERROR: File not found: ScriptFramework.jar
>
> To find the module from which a missing file should come,
>
>  1. Build OpenOffice.org completely.

What do you mean by " Build OpenOffice.org completely".?

All the commands I've typed are ./configure and dmake.
Now dmake has failed.

>  2. Look for a name of the missing file from log files.
>
>  e.g.
>   grep ScriptFramework.jar $SOLARVER/$INPATH/inc/*/deliver.log
>
>  In my case, the commend above prints:
>   /xxxxx/solver/300/unxsoli4.pro/inc/scripting/deliver.log:COPY scripting/
> unxsoli4.pro/class/ScriptFramework.jar
> unxsoli4.pro/bin/ScriptFramework.jar

ScriptFramework.jar was not found in deliver log.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] scripting]$ pwd
/home/vuhung/public_html/foss/src/DEV300_m29/solver/300/
unxlngi6.pro/inc/scripting
[EMAIL PROTECTED] scripting]$ grep ScriptFramework.jar *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] scripting]$ LANG=en_US grep ScriptFramework.jar */*
grep: */*: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED] scripting]$ ls
build.lst    deliver.log  storage/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] scripting]$ ls storage/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] scripting]$

So, in your case, building a module 'scripting' failed and/or
> 'deliver' command has not been executed in the module yet,
> or the module has not been built at all.

What should I do now?

> gcc version 4.1.2 20071124 (Red Hat 4.1.2-42)
>>

> I don't know whether gcc 4.1.2 works fine for building current OOo.

What is the recommended version of gcc as well as other prerequisite
libraries?
And I will try to build with latest gcc 4.3.1.

Btw, the problem I am facing now has nothing to do with gcc version.

I am on another thread with Caolan and he says that (older) OOo can be built
with gcc 4.1.2 ,
but the binary will crash.

>> export CC="ccache gcc"
>> export CXX="ccache g++"
>>

> I don't know whether ccache works fine for building current OOo.

It is recommended by OOo team :). For faster build time.

> The command 'dmake' works depending on its own dependency files.

In my first try,  cd DEV300_m29; dmake cannot be found, so I specify its
full path.
Ignore it.

>  export CXXFLAGS="-Werror"
>> export CFLAGS="-Werror -fvisibility=hidden"
>>
>> ./configure --prefix=$HOME \
>>                --disable-cups \
>>                --disable-pam \
>>                --with-jdk-home=/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_07/ \
>>                --disable-mozilla \
>>                --disable-qadevooo \
>>                --without-system-stdlibs \
>>                --disable-odk \
>>                --with-use-shell=bash \
>>                --with-vendor="Vietnamese Localization Build" \
>>                --disable-vba \
>>                --with-use-shell=bash \
>>                --with-ant-home=/usr/local/ant/ \
>>                --without-java \
>>

> Looks too complicated. I cannot make any comments on that...

I just tried to disable anything I don't need.
 --with-jdk-home=/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_07 and  --without-java seems to be
abnormal but I hope it is fine(?).

Question: Why with  --without-java, dmake still looks for a .jar file?

>  source LinuxX86Env.Set.sh <http://linuxx86env.set.sh/>
>> export SOLENV=`pwd`/solenv/
>> ./solenv/unxlngi6/bin/dmake
>>

> Why do you need to explicitly specify the path to dmake instead of
> simply type dmake? A PATH environment variable should be set properly
> by LinuxX86Env.Set.sh and should help your command shell find dmake.
>
> Try type the following to check your environment:
>
>  which dmake

 See above,
I've checked and "which dmake" *IS* ./solenv/unxlngi6/bin/dmake.
Sorry for the confusion.

If your command shell answers another dmake, something goes wrongly.

> Additionally, in the next time, try to log everything:
>
>  e.g.
>  dmake 2>&1 | tee dmake_`date +%Y%m%d_%H%M`.log
>
> And then look for outputs beginning with a line "Building project
> scripting"
> in the log file.

I didn't find that string. However "Building module scripting" is found and
it is nothing unusual.

Full dmake log:
http://aoclife.ddo.jp/~vuhung/foss/src/DEV300_m29/dmake_20080822_0013.log

One more question:

My configure output contains a warning:

checking for xrandr >= 1.2... checking X11/extensions/Xrandr.h usability...
no
checking X11/extensions/Xrandr.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h:     section "Present But Cannot
Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: X11/extensions/Xrandr.h: in the future, the compiler
will take precedence

Is that safe to ignore?

--
Best Regards,