Hi *,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Hung Nguyen Vu
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:50 PM, tora - Takamichi Akiyama <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> So, in your case, building a module 'scripting' failed and/or
>> 'deliver' command has not been executed in the module yet,
>> or the module has not been built at all.
>>
> What should I do now?

cd to the $SRC_ROOT/scripting directory and try to run "build" there

>>> export CC="ccache gcc"
>>> export CXX="ccache g++"
>>>

>> I don't know whether ccache works fine for building current OOo.
>
> It is recommended by OOo team :). For faster build time.

Yes, and it definitely works. (although I prefer the symlink approach,
not the environment variables, but that doesn't matter)

>> The command 'dmake' works depending on its own dependency files.
>
> In my first try,  cd DEV300_m29; dmake cannot be found, so I specify its
> full path.
> Ignore it.

No, Don't ignore it. Since that clearly shows that something is wrong
with your environment. Better work on fixing it before trying
workarounds that break in even more obscure ways.

If you cannot just run "dmake" after sourcing the environment file,
then something is really wrong, and you should post your environment
file.

>>  export CXXFLAGS="-Werror"
>>> export CFLAGS="-Werror -fvisibility=hidden"

This doesn't work. And it is begging for build-problems. Only enable
-Werror after you finished a build successfuly. Only fiddle with
additional compiler flags once you succesfully finished a plain build.
Furthermore these two are unneccessary anyway. configure checks for
the visibility feature anyway, and if you want warnings=errors, pass
--enable-werror to configure.

>>> ./configure --prefix=$HOME \
>>>                --disable-cups \

Don't want to print with your OOo on modern distros/make use of cups features?
Hmm...

>>>                --disable-pam \
>>>                --with-jdk-home=/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_07/ \

OK, but...

>>>                --disable-mozilla \
>>>                --disable-qadevooo \
>>>                --without-system-stdlibs \
>>>                --disable-odk \
>>>                --with-use-shell=bash \
>>>                --with-vendor="Vietnamese Localization Build" \
>>>                --disable-vba \
>>>                --with-use-shell=bash \

this is specified twice...

>>>                --with-ant-home=/usr/local/ant/ \
>>>                --without-java \

and this is a problem.

>> Looks too complicated. I cannot make any comments on that...

I can..

> I just tried to disable anything I don't need.
>  --with-jdk-home=/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_07 and  --without-java seems to be
> abnormal but I hope it is fine(?).

No. apparently it is not. and "jar" sounds like it is java, isn't it?
So when you tell OOo not to use java during the build, it cannot
compile java stuff...

> Question: Why with  --without-java, dmake still looks for a .jar file?

Congratulations, you found a dependency bug.

ciao
Christian