Le 16 sept. 08 à 17:13, Andre Schnabel a écrit :

Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Von: "Charles-H. Schulz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That's some progress, but again, where do Category leads fit? "Product
Development Representative"? Can you confirm something about it?

sorry, I obviously neet to prepare an "entry page" so that we can easily
find all information.

As said - all project memebers (including category leads) are eligible. The difference is in the electorate or constituency. Category leads are
mentioned for the electorates:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council/Items/Election_Process_Proposal#Council_Constituencies

Ah, I had never seen that page. So do you (and others ) confirm that according to this council draft that the Category leads of the Incubator project can be elected as a product development representative and the Category leads of the NLC as a NL representative? . Then we have a basis for discussion. I am not exactly satisfied with the numbers of NLC represenatives as I wrote earlier, but I'll start the conversation on this on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, I don't really agree with that but if in general the NLC does
not see anything wrong with this I won't object...
Do you think we could perhaps discuss this on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, please. But please try to focus on this special topic.
It is very hard to follow the discussion on 4 or more lists.

Sure. I'll keep it on focus.

best,
Charles.