Hi Thorsten,

> I know that developers want to start it from the command line.

Well, developers want a way to easily judge the quality of their work. I
don't care whether testtool can be run from command line, it's just the
environment I'm used to ... If you give us a possiblity to run testtool
scripts by pressing a button in a web front end - well, fine (for now,
until we have the all-in-one-QA-solution we recently talked about :).

So, please consider "make" a tool to .... well, do something. In the
majority of cases, it's currently used to compile and build and link and
... But there's no technical reason it cannot be used to run tests, all
kind of tests, that is, including UI tests.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -