Nguyen Vu Hung, 12-11-2008 14:26:
 Sadly, we don't really have control over IssueZilla, so it's effectively
 impossible to change/enhance IZ's permission system.
I have no idea about IssueZilla but is it an open source?
If it is, Yes We Can Change.

No, it is not.
It's based on open source Bugzilla, but sadly it is not open source.

Issuezilla is based on a very old version of Bugzilla, which lacks a looooot of features and is much worse than the newer.

Sadly collabnet provide us only this, since Issuezilla offers integration with other collabnet products.

Well... I'm not sure, but I think Issuezilla has been discontinued, so we shouldn't expect news.