On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Caio Tiago Oliveira
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nguyen Vu Hung, 12-11-2008 14:26:
>>>
>>>  Sadly, we don't really have control over IssueZilla, so it's effectively
>>>  impossible to change/enhance IZ's permission system.
>>
>> I have no idea about IssueZilla but is it an open source?
>> If it is, Yes We Can Change.
>
> No, it is not.
> It's based on open source Bugzilla, but sadly it is not open source.
>
> Issuezilla is based on a very old version of Bugzilla, which lacks a looooot
> of features and is much worse than the newer.
>
> Sadly collabnet provide us only this, since Issuezilla offers integration
> with other collabnet products.
>
> Well... I'm not sure, but I think Issuezilla has been discontinued, so we
> shouldn't expect news.
I am quite unhappy with what IssueZilla provides. Plus, it is a closed
source so we can't extend or change it.

trac[1] is widely used among opensource community. A "Ticket" in trac
is equivalent to an "Issue" in IZ. The workflow of QA process is quite
similar to IZ. Another salepoint of trac is that it supports wiki
format.

trac can also act as an svn. But a problem is that we must install
trac in the same server as svn because at  the moment, trac cannot
read remote svn.

trac also has it builtin wiki. I don't know if OOo wiki needs it( of
course, wiki format is a big salepoint of trac).

[1] http://trac.edgewall.org/

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )