Hi Ariel,

>>> I'd like to keep truck of some CWS activities in EIS (well, mostly when
>>> they get integrated), are there RSS channels to this kind of info? I've
>>> been searching with no luck, so I guess there is none, but...
>> I'd love to have some kind of "CC" functionality to EIS. That is, you
>> can subscribe yourself to a "CC" list for a given CWS, and then all
>> changes to this CWS are mailed to you. Pretty much how CC lists in issue
>> tracking systems work.
>
> so this means: "No there is no such a functionality".

Uhm - well yes, I really wasn't too explicit here :)

>> Would be most fine grained control over how many mails you get (only the
>> ones you're really interested in), and should on the other hand be
>> pretty simple to implement :)
>
> does this mean "Please, file an issue"?
> In that case, who owns that (component/subcomponent/owner)?

Not sure if EIS RFEs are handled via IssueZilla, too. I'd say
component=tools, subcomponent=??, owner=bei (Bernd Eilers).

Usually, Bernd is reading here and picking up easy-to-fix ideas quickly,
but an issue might help.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -