Hi Marten,

As Mathias has written it would really help if you provide the code snippet related to parameters generation of the call. There is currently no known problem in this area, thus the scenario you are using should have a specific that let the problem be reproducible. And to detect what goes wrong we need a possibility to reproduce the problem.

Best regards,
Mikhail.