Ariel Constenla-Haile escribió:
Hi Karthik,

Karthik Sudarshan escribió:
Hi all,
I've written an extension and the Options dialog is not visible (but the Options button is). I think there may be an error due to which the dialog is not being displayed. I wanted to know if there is an error log where I can look into this.

Also is there a way to start the OpenOffice / UNO process in debug mode, so that I can attach a Java debugger?

see http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/Debugging#Component_Debugging

Though the simplest way is to develop your extension in NetBeans IDE,

I meant: "in NB IDE with the OOo API plug-in", as the explanation on
that page is also about NetBeans, but  attaching the debugger, not simply
using the plug-in features.

and then just right-click on the Project and choose to debug it (this way you don't even have to install the extension: the user directory is created inside the project's build dir.)

Regards

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.