I now remember again ...
The same may hold true for sw/uiconfig

Rüdiger

Jens-Heiner Rechtien wrote:
Hi,

the best way to resolve this problem (if you haven't change anything in
that area):

cd svx/uiconfig/
rm -rf layout
svn update

(which checks ouut the stuff again). This works because there was no
real change to this files, they just got accidentally deleted and readded.

Some very strange things seem to go on with the working copy there. I'm
beginning to positively hate certain SVN features.

Heiner

eric b wrote:
Hello Kohei,