Hi Marcin, *,

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Marcin Miłkowski <milek...@o2.pl> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> install LanguageTool and open Tools > Languagetool > Options to see if it's
> about Java UI. We use Swing dialog boxes there (and the install requires
> restart of OOo, it won't work just after installation...)

That extension shows similar symptoms. I can only open the
konfiguration dialog once in a session.
If I move the window it becomes and doesn't repaint when covered/moved
out of the screen. I get a solid grey area without clickable buttons,
and it doesn't react on the window-title's "x" button either.

Clicking the window-title's "x" button instead of moving it out of the
screen renders the dialog unusable as well.

So when I don't move the window, I can scroll within the options,
toggle options and dismiss the dialog with the buttons. But only once.
If I attempt to open the dialog again, nothing happens.

If I interact with the "window-decoration" (i.e. moving the window,
trying to close it with the "x" in the titlebar), it gets
non-responsive and I have to close OOo to get rid of it.

ciao
Christian