Christian Lohmaier pisze:
> Hi Marcin, *,
>
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Marcin Miłkowski <milek...@o2.pl> wrote:
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> did you try using another JRE?
>
> Yes. also tried with 1.5.u17 - same result.

[snip]

>> I haven't used 1.6u11 yet and there could be some regression in it.
>> Sometimes also removing javasettings.xml in your user directory helps
>> resolve some problems with Java in OOo.
>
> This doesn't help unfortunately, removing the user-profile completely
> doesn't help either.

Hm, this could be related to uno process still in memory. What does ps
say about it? In Windows, I've seen tens of uno.exe in memory after OOo
crash.

You could try using a developer version of the Java extensions with a
remote debugger as described here:

http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/?p=57

But I wouldn't bet much on that - probably this is not visible on the
level of Java code.

BTW, is Java working for you correctly at all? Maybe it's system-wide,
not OOo-specific...

Regards
Marcin