Hi,

Also, having seen a lot of misunderstandings ("Oh! I though you meant
*this* button, but now I see you meant *that* one!"), I think it is a
good idea that somebody who did not fix the issue verifies it. And the
CWS is the the best place for this verification, I'd say.

yes, this is true, so would you say we could skip the step from going from verified to closed, doing this verification again?

Regards
Max

  • Re: [dev] am... Thorsten Ziehm
    • Re: [de... Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems
    • Re: [de... Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany
      • Re:... Thorsten Ziehm
        • ... Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany
    • Re: [de... Maximilian Odendahl
      • Re:... Thorsten Ziehm
        • ... Maximilian Odendahl
          • ... Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany
          • ... Maximilian Odendahl
          • ... Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany
          • ... Maximilian Odendahl
          • ... Thorsten Ziehm
        • ... Christian Lohmaier
          • ... Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany
        • ... Mechtilde
          • ... Thorsten Ziehm
  • Re: [dev] am... Martin Hollmichel