Hi Mikhail,

Thank you for the cue.

Mikhail Voytenko wrote:
There was a feature mail notification regarding this.
Please take a look to the changes introduced for cws mav43. There are a number of issues related to the file locking.

 1. Prepare two existing .odt files: (a) and (b).
 2. Start OpenOffice.org DEV300_m48.
 3. Open (a) with the OOo.
 4. Overwrite (a) with (b) using 'cp' UNIX command.
 5. Make modifications on OOo.
 6. Save the document by pressing Ctrl-S.

The step 4 can not overwrite the file because the system file locking is active. If it was turned off, it would overwrite the document and the step 6 should show the warning.

I am not sure about the reasons.
The file (a) is /home/tora/z.odt .
The directory /home/tora is NFS auto-mounted.
I can do the step 4 without error. I have confirmed again and again.
It seems that the file is not locked by the OS or NFS.

I have not touched the Shell script /opt/openoffice.org3/program/soffice .
It has the lines below:
===
# file locking now enabled by default
SAL_ENABLE_FILE_LOCKING=1