Hi Per,

On Wednesday, 2009-07-15 17:54:12 +0200, Per Eriksson wrote:

> I have created the guide here:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Development/OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide

Great initiative!

> And these are the page created so far:
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Introduction
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Getting the source
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Basic Concepts
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Build Requirements
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Windows Build Requirements
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Mac OS X Build Requirements
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Linux Build Requirements
> OpenOffice.org_Building_Guide/Solaris Build Requirements

May I suggest to remove the "OpenOffice.org_" part from the subpage
path? Everyone reading a page knows that it's about building OOo, and we
already have openoffice.org in the domain part of the URL. I would
further suggest to strip the Development hierarchy and make
Building_Guide the top level hierarchy, so that would be

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Building_Guide

that IMHO makes it much nicer to read and remember. Btw, I'm not
a native English speaker, but something tells me it should be
Build_Guide instead, or am I wrong on that?

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Build_Guide

and we shortened URL by 30 characters :-)

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412