Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 07/20/09 11:49, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> So, if nobody requests continued support for zlib in libxml2, I will
>> disable that feature in one of the next DEV300 builds.
>
> Removed as
> <http://hg.services.openoffice.org/hg/cws/sb113/rev/9f8e75ebe727>.
> Dropping the dependency on zlib from libxml2, I also in turn dropped the
> dependency on zlib from libxmlsec, libxstl, and redland, assuming those
> were transitive dependencies brought in by direct dependencies of those
> modules on libxml2.  Let me know if that causes any build breakers in
> any elaborate --with-system-whatever configurations...
>
> -Stephan

hi stephan,

just noticed that libxmlsec/xmlsec1-1.2.6.patch contains its own hacked up
version of the xml2-config script. sometime last year i've changed the
libxml2 module so it delivers its own xml2-config into the solver
(surprisingly, that was not done before), and removed another such script
from, iirc, libxslt. seems like i missed this one. given that you play
with this stuff anyway, can you try just removing the xml2-config from the
libxmlsec patch?

--
"C++ has the lethal combination of looking all nice and simple on
 the surface and having lots of traps installed under the surface,