Hi Jakob,

Jakob Mandalka wrote:
Noone any Idea how to make this?

2009/8/6 Jakob Mandalka <jakob.manda...@googlemail.com>:
Hello everyone, i am new here and i have a question to ask which might be a
little complicated.
What i want to do is to develop a component such as a button in open office
which , when pressed, imports an xml file which can be selected by a file
dialog and apply an already installed xslt import filter -which basically
transforms the XML file and fits its data to a simple table-.So the result
is a report-like .odt file with data provided by my xml file.
(this is the final goal,for the moment i want to just do it from command
line java program)

I am stuck at how can i use the api to load a filter package i installed
before opening the document,so that when the page opens you see the .odt
file with the table and my data..
i am able to do so from openoffice interface , the traditional way, but how
can i do it programmatically..?For the moment i open a file from java using
the NOA API but i dont find any info on how to apply a filter prior to opening
it.
if the xslt based filter is installed correctly it has a name and should be usable via the normal API. See the code snippet base or the SDK for examples how to load a document with a specific filter.

For the UI integration you can implement an addon. If you are using Java you can do it quite easy by using our NetBean plugin.

Juergen

thank you very much