If you will need to use several XSLT templates on demand, I am not
sure, though, but the section "Importer Filtering" and "Parsing
the Result" in [1] could be one of the possible solutions.
[1]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/The_Importer

 1. Create a stream (1) which will read the target file.
 2. Create a stream (2) which will read the XSLT file.
 3. Create a XSLT transformer (3) with (2).
 4. Create a pipe (4),(5).
 5. Transform (1) with (3) and write results to (4).
 6. Let the OpenOffice.org to read (5) coming from (4).

So, it could be no need to use a XSLT function embedded in OpenOffice.org.
Just use available XSLT such as javax.xml.transform, instead and
give the result to the OpenOffice.org.

Examples (also available in the SDK; actually its source code)
[2]
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/tags/OpenOffice_3_1_0/odk/examples/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/FilterDevelopment/

Any cool ideas?

Jakob Mandalka wrote:
Ok thanks, i figured it out. But now the next Problem.

How I can register a filter using this API?

At the moment I added my filter via the menu in Open Office but I want
to change that.