Hi,

Peter Eberlein wrote (19-02-10 16:02)
Am 19.02.2010 15:52, schrieb j philoon:
Can someone show me how to programatically copy a text table from one
document to a different document?

The reason I ask is that I want to use the text table format/structure of
the source template to define a new table in the destination document. I'll be writing different cell text, so, I don't really need to copy the table if
I could transfer all of the properties to a new table in the destination
doc.

I'm using the java api, and so far I can't even get close to performing a
table copy.

Try the XTransferable Interface, that should do what you want.

Did you consider using autotext?

Regards,
Cor

By the way: questions for using OpenOffice.org api are best handled at d...@api.openoffice.org :-)

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council