On 03/25/10 08:47, Andrea Chiumenti wrote:
Sorry I'm a bit confused, and browsing the site and using google I'm not
able to get a solution.

I've also tried with
XURI nodeTableName = URI.create(m_xContext, "tableName");

but I get this error:
CURI::initialize: argument not splittable: no separator [#/:]

Could you please give me a sample snippet ?

Just use something like
XURI nodeTableName = URI.create(m_xContext, "http://www.wingstech.it/gam3/v1.0/tableName";);

One more thing: To get the URI for removeMetadataFile, you shouldn't use getURL from the XModel interface. Better use the document's XURI interface (parent of XDocumentMetadataAccess), so you always get the exact URI that the rdf implementation expects.

Niklas