Hi David,

On 05/12/10 11:04, Davy wrote:
Hi

I am an 3rd year IT student at the University of Pretoria in South Africa and I have been meaning to get involved in the development of Open Office for a long time, and since we now have an assignment that requires us to fix a bug in an open source project,
What a great assignment! Tell your professor I'm going to start a fan club for him/her. ;-) No, seriously, say thanks from me and OOo.
I feel that this is a good time to get involved.  How would I go about getting
started and finding a bug that suits my assignment's requirements?
See also
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/BugBountyProgram/Issues

David van Rensburg

Best regards,
Liz

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
Nagelsweg 55                         User Experience Engineer

Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz