Hi,
My System is Windows XP (SP3).
I have to update OpenOffice.org 2.3 to 3.2, without any user interaction, no
problem until yet.

BUT
How can I update the UserProfile without starting the “WelcomeWizard”. The
only tutorials I found tell me to copy the file one by one, but that’s not
an option for me.

Some parts from the Profile are saved in external files, I set the new paths
in the new 3.2 profile per extension and it works fine.
But some parts (for example Macros) are still saved in the old
OpenOffice.org 2.3 profile. These are the files I need to assume.

So my question is:
How can I copy the information and settings from my 2.3 profile to the new
3.2 profile without the WelcomeWizard and without copying the files one by
one. Is there a way to do that?

I found a howto for “silent installation” but there the profile is also just
copied I can’t do that because there many different profiles which needed to
be updated and every one is different…so I can’t just copy a default
Profile.

Exists an option for silent installation for assuming the old profile, or
exists a way by doing that per extension or something like that,
or is the only way to save all the different profiles, copying each relevant
file to the new profile?

Yours sponmonster