I tried to do it --with-system-python. But it is not included python
in program directory.
So I tried to build python separately and I got this message.

Building module python

Entering /ooo-build-3.2.1.4/build/ooo320-m19/python/
An already available installation of python should exist on your system.
Therefore the version provided here does not need to be built in addition.
rmdir /tmp/CZ5Q6SRH95

How can I build python in Openoffice to include internal python?
Please let me know.
Thanks