On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Rene Engelhard <r...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 11:29:29AM -0700, Soohong Min wrote:
>> I tried to do it --with-system-python. But it is not included python
>> in program directory.
>
> Of course. --with-system-python is  the switch to NOT include it.
>
>> So I tried to build python separately and I got this message.
>>
>> Building module python
>>
>> Entering /ooo-build-3.2.1.4/build/ooo320-m19/python/
>> An already available installation of python should exist on your system.
>> Therefore the version provided here does not need to be built in addition.
>> rmdir /tmp/CZ5Q6SRH95
>
> Of course. (see above)
>
>> How can I build python in Openoffice to include internal python?
>
> Do a build WITHOUT --with-system-python.
> (if you really want that...)
>
> Note that --with-system-python is default on ooo-build for all Linuxes.

First time, I've built Openoffice without --with-system-python, but
the result is same.
I found interesting point that I've installed Openoffice package on
Ubuntu, by the way I also cannot find internal python in
usr/lib/openoffice/program.
I think these are related.
I wonder why installed Openoffice package on Ubuntu doesn't include python.
But I found internal python in Openoffice on Moblin.

I don't know exactly which package are included internal python or not.