Hi all,

I'm trying to read some files programmatically with OO v2.4.x. However, as it
runs silently in the background without user input, it sometimes hangs at some
dialog boxes.

1) I can't seem to get rid of the recovery dialog box that appears to prompt
users on whether to recover files.
2) Also, if there's a file from a later OO version, there's also a dialog box
that pops up to asks if you want to upgrade or postpone to later. I would like
to know how to suppress these.

I've tried running soffice.exe with the "-norestore" and "-headless" switch and
it doesn't seem to work. I'll really appreciate any advice to solve any of the
2 problems.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Wei Min