Hi,

I'm using c++, and ran it with CreateProcess with commandline as such:

soffice.exe -accept="socket,host127.0.0.1,port=8100;urp;" -headless
-nofirststartwizard -norestore -nocrashreport

Then i just use the default cppu::bootstrap. It does connect to port 8100 by
default right?

I opened the documents with loadcomponentfromurl. However, it does not seem to
be completely headless for those cases. I must be doing something wrong......

Cheers,

Wei Min