On 30.11.2010 14:33, Pavel Laštovička wrote:
Hello,

Hi there!
how do I get write access to Mercurial? I have created an issue (98488) and have added it it as a dependency to issue 94002. It has been a week since then.

>From the developers section of http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/guidelines.html
"Project members who give frequent and valuable contributions to a project can have their status promoted to that of a "Developer" for that
project. A Developer has write access to the source code repository. A "Content Developer" has write access to a project's documentation but not
to the source code."
There are certain tools to used and processes to follow to add something to the Mercurial repository if you have been promoted to "developer" status.
See here for a starting points for example: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ChildWorkSpace, http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/EIS,

Your contribution either as developer or as patch to an issue can only be accepted if you have signed the Sun Microsystems Inc. Contributor Agreement (SCA) .
Did you do that already?

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

--

Bernd Eilers | Software Engineer
Phone: +49 40 23 646 967

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande