Hi Pavel,

Pavel Laštovička wrote:
Hi Rüdiger and Bernd,

Dne 30.11.2010 15:28, Rüdiger Timm napsal(a):
On 30.11.2010 14:33, Pavel Laštovička wrote:
Hello,

how do I get write access to Mercurial? I have created an issue (98488)
and have added it it as a dependency to issue 94002. It has been a week
since then.

Hi Pavel,

No need to worry, you did it right (assumed you also have signed the Copyright Agreement). Normally those requests are collected and processed once a week or so.
Sometimes it takes a bit longer - I'll have a look at it.

thank you. I signed and posted the SCA a long time ago. A CWS has already been created for me.

I've added your key. You should have write access to Mercurial now.
Regards

Oliver