Hi Guys.

Your product is far more superior than Microsoft Word in my book.  I was
wondering if there would be Android Apps for each application of Open Office
3.3
coming down the pike anytime soon?  It would be amazing to have Open Office
Writer and Math Apps available on my Android Phone.  I write and it's
cumbersome
to have a paper and pen available at any given time an idea strikes me.  With
Open Office Writer App I could just open it on my phone and start typing away
and save and add as I need to.  Just a suggestion, but it would be a Godsend if
you could develop something.

Thanks
Steve Chinigo of Westerly, RI.