With the start of m95 I noticed my page numbering doesn't work many more in
writer and still continues into m96.  Has this been noticed and flagged as a
bug to be fixed?

The next issue, starting way back to maybe m90 or m93, there is a long time
delay showing the splash screen before any app (calc, writer, etc) starts.  I
tried turning the splash screen off (/opt/ooo-dev3/program/sofficerc) by
changing Logo=1 to Logo=0.  Is there any timer set for an opening delay, or is
this just a debugging mode making it longer.

Paul