Hi,
we have created an extension for OpenOffice.org, that implements a
custom mail merge function. For every record in a datasource the
function appends all the pages from the source document to an output
document. The function uses insertDocumentFromURL.
After 200-300 loops OpenOffice.org crashes with a SIGSGEV in
SwModify::_Remove. As far as I could ascertain, the Iterator
pClientIters gets corrupted. Some of its elements aren't valid
pointers. I guess, that this is a racing condition. Probably more than
one element from the iterator are removed at the same time.
Do you know a way to avoid this? Is it possible to disable the
SwModify functionality during the processing of the document?

Thanks

eymux