On Saturday 07 June 2008 20:47:32 Harald Kleiner wrote:
> Is there anyone (still) interested in such a framework (need more details)?

I'm sure many people appreciate your framework.
Especially the "almost-junction between roads" check is pure gold to me.

If there would be any possibility to combine this with the JOSM validator
plugin or as standalone plugin or even as overlay map like the maplint layer
a huge step in Quality Assurance had been done.

If your way to check the data is faster than the maplint version, you could
maybe adopt the maplint checks as well.

Joerg