The queue length is at 0 for all API instances but hasn't been turned on again
yet, I guess we can't deny TomH some sleep.

It's extremly frustrating for me too to see the [EMAIL PROTECTED] API to be
given the lowest prioriy. neither of the other [EMAIL PROTECTED] infrastructure
runs on OSM-owned or controlled stuff, so the API is really all we need and use
from OSM...

And I am looking forward to a performant read-only api that does the "map"
call. I know there are at least 2 attempts by Ian dees and blarson to get one
and if other's want to chime in and help that would be great. There's at least
2 modular tasks: 1) answer queries efficiently and 2) populate the database
with initial osm files b)keep database synched with .osc diffs.

If you want to render a few tilesets inbetween, you can turn on the XAPI
fallbackin your configuration file as this is still working.

I'll take a break and get to my real life until the API works again
spaetz