XAPI has been serving an increased number of ?map style requests in the last
few hours.

It's probably not as fast as the main API for this, but it should scale well
under load.

I hope the new XAPI server will be on-line before the end of the weekend as
well, so that will provide some more capacity.

Now, don't all rush at once...

80n