Hi All

We have bee able to replicate the database schema of openstreetmap
successfully and can run the openstreetmap browser successfully on local
host.
We created few accounts using the browser but it never sent back any
confirmation email. So, I went into the database and activated the accounts
myself. Now I was able to successfully upload few nodes and ways using
potlatch and josm but since recently whenever I click on edit and put in my
email and username, it comes with '*Please wait: Loading presets'* and stays
like that forever. Tried stopping - restarting ruby script/server but no
luck. I am not sure how to address this issue.  We are running critically
short of time.
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

--
Sagar Anand

--
Sagar Anand