sagar anand wrote:

We created few accounts using the browser but it never sent back any confirmation email. So, I went into the database and activated the accounts myself. Now I was able to successfully upload few nodes and ways using potlatch and josm but since recently whenever I click on edit and put in my email and username, it comes with 'Please wait: Loading presets' and stays like that forever. Tried stopping - restarting ruby script/server but no luck. I am not sure how to address this issue. We are running critically short of time.

Have you looked at the Ruby error log?

tail -250 ~/osm/sites/rails_port/log/development.log

(obviously replace ~/osm with your own path)

cheers
Richard