El Martes, 8 de Septiembre de 2009, Grant Slater escribió:
> We also get slightly more OSM operated hardware outside UCL soon. Any
> friendly large hosts out there that can offer us some well bandwidth
> fed hardware/rack space? Maybe a university in North America?

The spanish local chapter *may* be able to get some rack space and connection
to a backbone, either free or dirty cheap.

Supposing that we get the rack space, what kind of machine and services would
you like us to host here? Just a mapnik renderer to balance load and improve
tile serving uptime?

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.30-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.10-2.2 generating this signature.
Uptime: 12:32:40 up 2 days, 19:42,  4 users,  load average: 1.22, 0.92, 0.90