Hello everyone,

I am new to (running) OSM, but would very like to use it in a project.
However, I have the following error when running rake db:migrate (after some
success
messages for former tasks):

==  ChangeUserLocale: migrating ===============================================
-- remove_foreign_key(:users, [:locale], :languages, [:code])
rake aborted!
An error has occurred, all later migrations canceled:

Mysql::Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CONSTRAINT
users_locale_fkey' at line 1: ALTER TABLE users DROP CONSTRAINT
users_locale_fkey

I am using ubuntu 9.04 x86_64, more specifically:
        rake: version 0.8.1
        ruby: 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72) [x86_64-linux]
        gem: 1.3.1
        mysqld: Ver 5.0.75-0ubuntu10.2
        rails_port: revision 18005

In the wiki (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/The_Rails_Port), I found a
suggestion to
do a "sudo gem update --system", but that does not work on ubuntu/debian (I
would have
to compile gem myself).

Does anyone know how to fix this without having to compile gem? It is not even
sure,
that that would solve it, as gem is pretty recent on my machine (fits the
version
constraint given in the wiki).

Thanks in advance,
        PP