On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
<ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We were discussing maybe moving over to Git in #osm and I thought I'd
> do a quick conversion just to show how easy it is:
>
>    http://github.com/avar/openstreetmap-website

Why not gitorious? It maybe doesn't have all the bells and whistles
like github but it's getting there and with it's support for groups (I
can't really find them on github, maybe I didn't try hard enough) it
would be ideal (IMHO of course) for a project like OSM with multiple
contributors working on multiple projects (repos)... Also it has nice
support for projects with multiple repositories.

Regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś