Stefan de Konink wrote:
> I DID READ ALL THAT STUPID RUBY CODE LAST TIME.
> So before make snitty little insinuations of me being lazy, help us
> searching where this comes from.

Oh, good, glad to see you've read the code.

Could you tell me, then, what bit of the code led you to mention Potlatch
explicitly and suspect that the problem is being caused by it?

Perhaps you could say which bit is "stupid". That sounds like it might be a
good place to start looking. We should replace it with less stupid code.

Richard