On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Stephan Knauss <o...@stephans-server.de>
wrote:
> Hello Parveen,
Hello Sir,
> Your site names a few potential "users" of your project. I have the feeling
> that for most of them the hardware requirements would be too high.
> By serving only part of the world, for example just a single country the
> needed resources are a lot less than the figures mentioned in the wiki.
Yes Figures mentioned in the wiki are for whole planet, Its my mistake
that I forgot to mention there.
and its also right that users with lesser area will require less hardware.
I have take reference about hardware from Richard Weait's blog.

Is there any wiki page to describing the hardware requirements
according to the area, as we have also to include it in the project
and to suggest users while installing the Customised Tile Server.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in