Thanks Tom,
It looks like a nicely written program -  I will sort out a fix later.....It
is nice to see old fashioned C rather than all this Ruby that I can't
understand!

Graham

from my phone

On 28 Aug 2011 00:09, "Tom Hughes" <t...@compton.nu> wrote:

On 27/08/11 20:43, Graham Jones wrote:

> I am trying to find the code that produces the automatic '...
Well if you're looking at the rails code then you're looking at the wrong
code - we have used the ruby GPX importer for several years now.

What we use is the C import code, which you can find here:

git://git.openstreetmap.org/**gpx-import.git<http://git.openstreetmap.org/gpx-import.git>

>                                   I can find the bits that displays
> the number of points uploa...
I think somebody raised a trac ticket for this - it may even have been you.
I did look at it briefly but it was going to take quite a bit of work to fix
so I gave up.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)